Prostate Massage Therapy For Mens Sexual HealthLucy Jane
When it comes to supporting men’s sexual health, there are many important factors to consider. In addition to practicing safe sex, maintaining good hygiene and enjoying an active sex life, another important consideration that can have an impact on male sexual health is regular prostate massage therapy.
The Prostate Gland
The prostate is a gland the size of a walnut that sits between the bladder and the penis of a male. The urethra runs through the middle of this gland, transporting urine from the bladder to the penis. The purpose of the prostate gland is to secrete fluids that nourish and protect sperm. During the process of ejaculation, this gland squeezes fluid into the urethra, which is expelled with sperm as semen.
Prostatic Massage Therapy
The prostate can be massaged through internal or external stimulation, with most men finding internal massage significantly more effective. In the past some heterosexual men may have thought the idea of prostate pleasure was somewhat taboo, so internal stimulation of the prostate was less ‘out there’. The more recent acknowledgment of the prostate as an important organ of pleasure and men’s sexual health has freed many men from this stigma, allowing them to enjoy a new level of pleasure along with improved prostate health. Massage of the prostate, also known as prostate milking, involves massage of the prostate gland to stimulate the release of prostatic fluid. Regular release of this fluid helps to reduce toxins that may otherwise build up in the prostate. Massage of the prostate gland enhances blood flow to the area, improves urinary flow and improves the integrity of the prostate tissue. A health professional may provide prostate massage by inserting a gloved, lubricated finger and gently applying internal pressure to the gland. While a man may be able to perform this type of massage himself, a more fool proof option is to use prostate massagers or prostate stimulators that have a curved end, shaped specifically to target the prostate gland.
Benefits of Prostate Massage
- Eliminates the build up of prostatic fluid to help prevent the likelihood of developing prostatitis, a painful inflammatory condition of the prostate.
- Improved circulation to the prostate, resulting in improved production of the fluid that mixes with semen, which in turn assists with impotence.
- Helps prevent enlarged prostate, also know as BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia), which could lead to difficulty urinating and increase the risk of bladder infections.
- May help in minimizing painful ejaculation
- Improves overall prostate function which may reduce the risk of developing prostatic cancer
- Increases intensity of ejaculation, resulting in heightened sexual experiences.
One of the many benefits of using prostate massagers to stimulate the prostate is that men can improve their prostate health and sexual health in the privacy of their own home. While many prostate stimulators vibrate, some simply utilize pressure and movement to provide stimulation to the prostate gland. Some may also feature an external stimulator that massages the perineum, the sensitive area between the testicles and the anus. Most massagers feature a tapered tip to allow comfortable insertion, with a rounded head that ensures good coverage of the prostate region. When considering the size of the massager you are purchasing, remember that while smaller prostate massagers allow for easier insertion, a larger surface are will allow you to achieve a much more effective massage, especially if you are new to locating your P spot.
Luxury Vibrating Prostate Massagers
How To Use A Prostate Massager
- If you are concerned about potentially embarrassing mess, try cleansing with an anal douche before you start.
- Position yourself comfortably, either lying on your back with your knees bent up or reclining on a couch or bed head.
- Apply plenty of lubricant to both yourself and the tip of the prostate massager. This will allow for smoother, more comfortable entry.
- If you are new to this form of intimate massage, the trick is take your time with the insertion process, going as slow and steady as you need to for your own comfort levels.
- If your massager vibrates turn it on and let it work it’s magic. Experiment with different positions and external pressures to see what feels the most pleasurable.
- If your massager doesn’t vibrate, experiment with different positions and movements while clenching and releasing your pelvic muscles. Some men find they can achieve powerful hands free orgasms this way.
- Perfectly fine to use on its’ own for health and pleasure, prostate massagers can also be used during intimate moments, such as masturbation or making love, to further heighten the pleasure experience.
- Remember to practice good hygiene at all times, using an antibacterial cleaner after every use and using a condom on your massager if you intend to share it with a lover.
In summary, prostate massage therapy using high quality prostate massagers has been recognized as a source of intense pleasure for many men as well as helping to support men’s sexual health, prostate function and performance. Regardless of your reason for using a prostate massager, all men are encouraged to consult their healthcare provider before receiving a prostate massage to ensure it is safe for them to do so.
Fare L’Amore are pleased to present a range of luxury prostate massagers Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth men can order online and have delivered anywhere within Australia, with express or standard delivery options via Australia Post.